Slideshow Widget

a-England - Princess Sabra

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Good evening everyone!

How are you doing? I hope all is well at your end. I am fine, just permanently feeling cold these days. Winter has returned this past weekend, including snow, freezing cold temperatures and chilling winds. I would enjoy the landscape all covered in snow, if only getting to work wasn't such a pain over here when we get a few inches of snow. So right now I am sitting on my couch with a blanket, a hot cup of Chai tea and a hot water bottle (oh where would I be without thee these days?!). That is how I like cold Winter evenings :)

The polish I want to show to you today is one of Adina's lovely creations. She is the mastermind behind the independent nail polish brand a-England. If you haven't heard about about her collections, you must have been living under a rock those past years ;) All of her polishes are just amazing, both finish as well as formula-wise. Here I show you Princess Sabra from the The Legends collection.


Princess Sabra has the byname Tristam Eyes. Tristam is Adina's cat and this shade reflects the color of his eyes. How cute is that? The polish itself is a golden olive green shade with holographic sparkles. It also has a subtle linear holographic effect that comes out best in direct light. As usual, formulation of this polish was great. I used two thin coats for this manicure and it applied like a dream. I finished it off with a coat of a-England's The Shield top coat. I love this top coat, because it dries just as fast as Seche Vite, but doesn't shrink on me, is super shiny and wears pretty well.
If you don't own any a-England polishes, I do recommend checking them out! They're available from their web shop and retail for £9 a full-size bottle. Adina does ship internationally :D

And with this, I need to get a fresh cup of tea and cuddle up to my hot water bottle. Have a lovely day. Until next time,
<3 Sabine


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...