Slideshow Widget

Another Long Forgotten Beauty: Manhattan QuickDry - 85 Rainforest Green

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hi lovelies,

I found another long forgotten nail polish that I just have to show you because I like it a lot - although I didn't even know I had it sitting in my stash until recently, haha. This is one of three Manhattan nail polishes I own. When I go to the drugstore nowadays I do not really pay much attention to their products because I think their nail polish range doesn't carry anything special for me. However as a teenager I bought several of their polishes because they were affordable. I remember I even had a brownish glitter polish that glowed under blacklight but threw this away some time ago because the color was horrible ;)
Anyway, today's Long Forgotten Beauty is from Manhattan's QuickDry 60 seconds range and has the number 85. On the internet I found the name Rainforest Green but I don't know if this is the official name.




Manhattan QuickDry 85 or Rainforest Green is in fact a sheer teal base that is loaded with green and gold-yellow shimmer. On the nails it nearly seems to be a duochrome finish - subtle but still very pretty! It was a bit sheer so I had to do three coats to get it opaque. As promised the polish dried quick and to a shiny finish! Even after all these years in my stash it was still a bit thin but the result made up for that. I think I should pull out some of those old nail polishes more often ;)

That's it for today, I hope to see you again next time!
Have a great Wednesday,
- Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...