Slideshow Widget

24 Days Of Christmas Challenge - Day 8: Candy Canes

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Hello

and welcome to day 8 of the Christmas nail art challange! The theme for today is Candy Cane. When I saw this the design that first came to my mind was "Water Marble"! I just felt that this design would be perfect for water marbling. However, to be honest, I just didn't have the time to create a marbled design so I went with a free hand candy cane design instead.



The white background is Color Club Paris White. Instead of the "classic" red and green which I've already used a couple of times before, I decided to go with a pastel candy cane. The light shimmery pink is Essence Color & Go Enchanted Fairy and the light turquoise is You Belong To Me from the same brand. Drawn free hand the lines are not perfectly even but this also shows that it's selfmade, doesn't it?!

Please go and see Bridget's and Shannara's Candy Canes and stay tuned for the next design which is red and green.

- Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...